Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
Thank you for tuning into my podcast, “Snack Sized Sales,” where I focus on sharing three actionable tips on one topic that you can use to transform your sales. Today, my guest is Seth Brewer, the Co-Owner and Head of Business Development at Engineered Vision, an automation engineering firm headquartered in Dublin, Ohio that specializes in automation, custom machine design, collaborative robots, and machine vision. Seth comes on to talk to us about the power of automation and how it helped them pivot and scale their business even in the midst of the business challenges brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, and how automating your processes can greatly increase your sales.
Seth began extensive marketing training after graduating university and jumped into the world of online business and marketing. He was then hired by Dry Rain Media to be the Director of Project Development. There Mr. Brewer maintained existing clients while providing quality insight and campaigns for new clients to help effectively streamline the business. Seth is the Marketing Project Manager for House of Calls, an intricate phone software dedicated to providing a complete, detailed report on how each advertising campaign is helping or hurting your business.
He is also the owner of Client Generation Tactics, a full spectrum, internet marketing service company that services the legal industry. His role at Engineered Vision includes a variety of different areas of problem-solving and business advancement. He works on identifying new customers, pitching automation products and services, develops and maintains relationships with existing clients and is involved in many other sectors of the company as well.
On Today’s Episode of Snack Sized Sales:
- From traditional marketing to the world of Engineered Vision and how he learned the value of niching down (02:07)
- Navigating the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic by employing automation more and pivoting by creating more off-the-shelf products (05:03)
- Providing the necessary education on what automation really does for businesses (07:46)
- Busting the idea that automation will use take jobs away (09:42)
- A brief history of automation and how it impacts the manufacturing industry (13:34)
- Success Story: Creating an in-line inspection system for a carbide company that reduced their production loss (14:40)
Connect with Seth Brewer:
Reach Seth at Seth@Engineered-Vision.com
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the Snack Sized Sales podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to simplify and transform your company’s back-office and online customer journey. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows and share your favorite episodes on social media!