Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [00:58] – The beginning of his technology experience.
- [03:17] – Valuable lessons he got from the company he started that never took off.
- [05:26] – How every salesperson, entrepreneur, and marketer can embody the needs of their customers.
- [08:09] – Showing up as your authentic self when you’re on video.
- [10:20] – Why video is so effective and high converting.
- [13:00] – Ideal client profiling strategies that work.
- [19:05] – Hitting the Market and Taking Off – How the Covid pandemic propelled his tech company to fast growth.
- [21:37] – Getting over your confidence hurdles to record videos and get great results.
- [26:40] – The power of finding and living your purpose.
- [28:00] – Why goal setting is important.
- [31:56] – Connecting with customers to understand their needs and why they decide to buy or not to buy.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I had a chat with Ruben Dua, the Co-Founder, and CEO of Dubb, a popular video sales platform that helps businesses 30X+. They work with 65K+ businesses, including well-known organizations like Keller Williams, Grant Cardone, Fannie Mae, and eXp Realty, whose sales teams use the platform to produce personalized video messages that boost connections, conversions, and revenues. Ruben has 20+ years of marketing experience and is also the author of Click Record: How Overcoming Fear, Storytelling, and Video Marketing Can Change Your Life, which was Amazon’s best new release book in the direct marketing and entrepreneurship categories.
Ruben will talk about how and why video is taking over the Internet, how can you leverage it to grow your sales by 30 to 300%, how to unleash your creativity for video marketing and top video marketing secrets for attracting your ideal clients, strategies for selling more to existing customers/clients, and so much more. Stay tuned and enjoy!
“It’s on us as salespeople, business developers, and anyone in business to bring the trust factor” – Ruben Dua
“If you’re not having fun recording videos and sending them to your prospects, then this is not gonna be a sustainable thing” – Ruben Dua
“If you don’t love the video, you’ll love the results” – Ruben Dua
“State the intention and then create the path to that intention” – Ruben Dua
“When we root ourselves in value to others, all over sudden the world of purpose just opens up” – Ruben Dua
Learn More About Ruben Dua in the Links Below:
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website – https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook – https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter – https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at email@example.com