Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [00:51] – Necessity is the mother of invention – How a personal challenge pushed him into the job market and led him through the incredible career he’s had.
- [03:37] – Why he had to close his first business and the lessons he learned from the experience.
- [11:21] – Problem solving and leadership strategies for sales professionals and business owners.
- [16:21] – Building multiple businesses in France’s challenging business environment, getting US investors, and trying to balance business and personal life.
- [21:14] – How Inboxbooster helps businesses thrive in a competitive landscape.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I interviewed Nicolas Toper, the CEO and Co-Founder of Inboxbooster, a platform that uses AI to ensure emails don’t end up in Spam/Promotions on Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo. The platform serves over 2,000 clients including YCombinator, Zengo, and Wisbee, and has recently been featured in several articles including Forbes, FinSMEs, and Business Mole. Nicolas has a Master of Science in Computer Science degree from the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, has been awarded 4 patents on computer compiler optimization and email deliverability, and speaks French, English, and German.
Nicolas candidly discussed the challenges he faced in the early stages of his career. From grappling with the intricacies of email deliverability to ensuring that his platform catered to the needs of different corporate giants, his journey was not without its hurdles. One of the most poignant moments of the interview was when Nicolas reflected on a previous business venture that didn’t succeed. However, instead of viewing it as a setback, he treated it as a learning experience. Drawing lessons from his past failures, he channeled his insights and experiences into the creation of Inboxbooster. Tune in to get a dose of inspiration from Nicolas that will definitely help you successfully navigate your sales career.
“The fact that you make money is a sign that you’re selling something good that people want to buy” – Nicolas Toper
“You need to be comfortable being uncomfortable when you’re in sales” – Nicolas Toper
“You have to be very clear about leadership expectations and what you want from other people” – Nicolas Toper
Learn More About Nicolas Toper in the Links Below:
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolas/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/ntoper
- Website – https://inboxbooster.com/
Connect with Wesleyne: