Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [01:01] – The journey to becoming the Founder/CEO of a disruptive SaaS company.
- [07:37] – Learning from 10 different failures to achieve success in building a successful enterprise.
- [10:31] – Escaping the rat race: The driving force that pushed him to become an entrepreneur.
- [13:58] – Why you need to find mentors who are at least ten times richer and wiser than you.
- [15:54] – Applying confidence and consistency towards growing a business exponentially.
- [22:55] – What DropFunnels does and how having tech and SaaS tools that talk can help you grow your business.
- [29:41] – How his personal and professional life impacted how he leads today.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I had a chat with Jordan “Jordo” Mederich, the Founder and CEO of DropFunnels, an all-in-one marketing platform to build your sales funnels, courses, websites, and more, all on a WordPress infrastructure for infinite organic traffic and Google rankings. Jordan is passionate about innovation and disruptive advertising tools. He always brings humor and insight to everything that he does. He’s also an award-winning filmmaker with his content seen on Netflix, Amazon Prime, NBC, CBS, ABC, and many more.
When he isn’t busy changing the landscape of online marketing, he enjoys spending time with his wife and sons fishing in the beautiful lakes of Wisconsin. Jordan was very candid in sharing how DropFunnels allows people to easily build sales funnels on WordPress, how it can help you get the best results from your lead generation strategies, why empathy and integrity are critical in sales leadership and leadership in general, what it really takes to succeed as an entrepreneur, and so much more. Make sure you tune in. You’ll gain a ton of value.
“The concept of borrowing ethics from your early life into your professional life is what helps you to stay in alignment” – Jordan Mederich
“Entrepreneurship is the constant willingness and acceptance to face obstacles consistently and persistently” – Jordan Mederich
“Consistency is confidence in action” – Jordan Mederich
Learn More About Jordan Mederich in the Links Below:
- Email him at Jordan@DropFunnels.com
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanmederich/
- Website – https://dropfunnels.com/
Connect with Wesleyne Greer:
- Wesleyne’s Website – https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook – https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter – https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at firstname.lastname@example.org