Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
Thank you for tuning into my podcast, “Snack Sized Sales,” where I focus on sharing three actionable tips on one topic that you can use to transform your sales. Today, my guest is Dr. Rebecca Rosas, the Vice President of Strategic Planning for Texmark Chemicals in Galena Park, Texas, a privately held chemical processing and manufacturing company. Rebecca will talk to us about how strategic planning can help you improve your sales processes and increase revenues.
She has previously been Vice President of R&D/Technology Center Manager prior to her promotion in late 2018. A graduate of McKendree College, she obtained an M.S. in Physical Chemistry at Eastern Illinois University. Rosas obtained a Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry from Texas A&M. During her studies, she was a Fulbright scholar, doing research at the University of Antwerp. Rebecca has been with Texmark Chemicals for almost two decades and has been a judge for the R&D 100 since 2014. She also is a member of the board for the Association of Laboratory Managers and is chairman of the Houston area chapter.
On Today’s Episode of Snack Sized Sales:
- Transitioning from teaching into a manufacturing position and what it taught her (02:10)
- How being a strategic planner factors into the needs of their sales team (05:09)
- Pricing: The sense of time that factors into margins (07:27)
- The challenges that the pandemic presented for the pricing and projection models that they had developed (08:19)
- Successfully implementing enterprise resource planning (11:39)
- Being able to anticipate their future needs so they better serve their customers (13:00)
Connect with Dr. Rebecca :
- Email Rebecca at RRosas@Texmark.com
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the Snack Sized Sales podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to simplify and transform your company’s back-office and online customer journey. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows and share your favorite episodes on social media!